Donations

We greatfully accept donations to help us to be able to travel where the greatest need is to reach souls for Christ Jesus, so if you would like to donate to help pay for gas, hotel exspenses please donate today!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Blog Makeover coming

Hi everyone, Just wanted to let you all know that A Changed Heart Ministries is getting a blog makeover, by my super sweet friend Laura...she will be using my scrap kit *So Lovely* it is a beautiful soft pink..I cant wait to see what she creates and I know it will be simply amazing..I hope everyone is having a awesome week so far and that you have a blessed weekend too..This Sunday is Palm Sunday..so lets all be in rememberance of what Christ did for us all about 2000 years ago. Thank you Jesus for taking my sins so I can have everlasting life with you forever in eternity! Love, Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page